Mujitsu and Tairaku's Shakuhachi BBQ

World Shakuhachi Discussion / Go to Live Shakuhachi Chat

You are not logged in.

Tube of delight!

#1 2017-01-03 16:53:53

Nyogetsu
Kyu Dan Dai Shihan
Website

More Information about Nyogetsu's Japan Trip (May 26-June11, 2017)

Hi Everybody,

You have all received the first email that I sent entitled, "Ten Reasons to go to Japan with Nyogetsu".
(As a matter of fact, I would like to apologize if you received that email, and this one more then once!)

In this email, I would like to "flush out" some of the reasons so that you can get a better idea of the trip:

1) Because it will be extremely economical and extremely enjoyable! For the past 3 decades, I have been offering the most economical trip to Japan on the market!  For this reason, many people choose to go on my Japan Trips two, three, and even four times. I have had the pleasure of showing Japan to hundreds of people in my annual Japan Tours since they began in 1980.

Did you know that this year the dollar is stronger against the Japanese yen? The American dollar is worth 15% more against the yen today than it was during the Japan Tour in May, 2016.Actually, in the past week, it has hovered around an 18% higher value than in May of last year.

2) Tour highlights will include such fantastic places and memories as:

• the Great Buddha (Dai Buttsu) of Nara On our Nara day
• Japan's oldest shrine (Ise no Kami Jingu) In Tenri
• a walk on Japan's oldest mountain road (Yama no Bei no Michi) In Tenri
• Hot Springs in Ibaraki Prefecture In Hitachi-City
• a visit to a master Shakuhachi maker in Hitachi-Shi Chinone Sadao Sensei
• Philosopher's walk in Kyoto Eastern Mountains
• the beautiful gardens at Ginkakuji Temple and at Heian Shrine a visit to to Meian-ji Eastern Mountains of Kyoto
• the oldest surviving Shakuhachi Temple in Japan Meian-ji, or Myoan-ji, which is found in the Tofukuji Temple Complex, as well as a beautiful Moss Garden, and rock & Sand Garden
• a visit to the famous walking malls of Asakusa In Tokyo
• an evening of the Grand Kabuki KABUKI-ZA
• Four days of the trip will be spent visiting Japan’s northernmost province Hokkaido. There some of the attractions will include: the Ainu Museum in Otaru, Hokkaido and the famous view of Hakodate, Hokkaido by night. Of course, in Hokaido, we will enjoy SAPPORO Beer, wonderful seafood and Japan's most famous Ramen!

These are some of the wonderful experiences in store for you!

Next week we will cover the rest of the "Ten Reasons". Also, daily Shakuhachi Lessons are possible, if desired, as well as performing possibilities, depending upon how many Shakuhachi players are on board.  Remember, my trips are often for people who have wanted to see (or return to) Japan, for a long time.  You do not have to be a Shakuhachi player

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at all concerning the trip.  And if you would really like to go, but for some reason the dates make this May
impossible for you, please let me know because there is something else possible this year that I would like to talk to you about!

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin <nyogetsu@gmail.com>

website <www.nyogetsu.com>

The magic's in the music and the music's in me...
"Do you believe in Magic"- The Lovin' Spoonful

Board footer