You are not logged in.

Tube of delight!

#1 2011-03-03 19:40:36

Mujitsu
Administrator/Flutemaker
Website

Shakuhachi Forum to archives

Dear Shakuhachi Forum Members,

After more than five years of hosting the Shakuhachi Forum, we are now limiting these pages to an archive only website. The time has come for me to devote more energy to shakuhachi making and other endeavors.

I would like to thank all the moderators and members who have contributed to this site over the years. You have made this little experiment quite a remarkable experience.

When Brian and I started the forum in 2005 we wanted to create an atmosphere of goodwill to help promote the shakuhachi. We also wanted to establish a growing archive of relevant shakuhachi information. I believe your collective contributions have helped make that a reality. I am thankful for your efforts and very proud to be part of the Shakuhachi Forum community.

The archives will remain on this site in hopes they can be of help and reference to forum members and future shakuhachi enthusiasts.

Many thanks for the support and encouragement you've given us during our worldwide BBQ here. It has been greatly appreciated. Best of luck to all.

Warm regards,

Ken LaCosse

#2 2011-03-03 20:19:25

Tairaku 太楽
Administrator/Performer
Website

Re: Shakuhachi Forum to archives

Thanks to everybody who attended the BBQ, particularly those who brought healthy appetites and contributed tasty dishes. Extra special thanks to Ken Mujitsu LaCosse for his patient and diligent administration of the BBQ technical and practical side. Those of us who simply wielded BBQ tongs and skewers stand in awe of Ken's generosity of spirit. OK now back to practice.

Peace.

BR

'Progress means simplifying, not complicating' : Bruno Munari

http://www.myspace.com/tairakubrianritchie

Board footer